Paper submission Deadline
Nov 5, 2018
Intimation of Acceptance
Dec 20, 2018
Early bird Registration
Jan 5, 2019
Camera Ready Paper Submission
Jan 10, 2019
March 15-16, 2019
Prof.(Dr.) N.P. Kaushik, Vice Chancellor
Rajasthan Technical University , Kota
Ku. Bhim Singh,Chairman ,RIET
Sh. R. S. Tomar Chairman( BOG), RIET
Prof.(Dr.) Saroj Hiranwal,Principal, RIET
Prof.(Dr.) Dhirendra Mathur,RTU (ATU) TEQIP-III Coordinator
Dr. Irum Alvi, RTU (ATU), RTU (ATU) TEQIP-III Conference Coordinator
Prof. Kapil Dev SharmaAssociate Professor & Dean, RIET
Dr. Harish Sharma,RTU (ATU) TEQIP-III Academic Nodal Officer, RTU
Prof. Sachin Sharma Associate Professor & Vice Principal, RIET
Ms. Shikha ChaudharyAssociate Professor, RIET
Step A: Manuscript Preparation
- The manuscript should be prepared in Springer format using MS WORD and/or LaTeX template available respectively in MS word (.doc), and LaTeX. The guidelines given here may help you to prepare the manuscript. These templates and guidelines can also be found in publisher’s homepage by clicking on 'Instructions for Authors' section.
- The figures / graphs / plots in the manuscript MUST be of good resolution (600 dpi or more), tables MUST NOT be in pictorial format. Text in figures should not be too small, and preferably of equal size as text of the article.
- Figures, text, or the tables MUST be visible within boundary of the text area of the page and MUST NOT go beyond it.
- Do NOT use any Social / Academic titles (e.g. Mr.,Ms.,Dr.,Prof. etc) preceding the author names. Do NOT mention the position of a person (e.g., research scholar, student, assistant professor, professor, IEEE member, IEEE student member etc.) in the affiliation.
- Mention full address, affiliation, and email of ALL authors, specify a corresponding author with the corresponding e-mail ID. [Once an article is accepted, the publisher will send the proofreading of article to this e-mail]
- Do not make any page numbering and do not give any running head title.
- Every article must bear a self-composed independent single paragraph as Abstract, which MUST NOT bear any citation or reference. Abstract MUST not have a section number.
- Articles must be written in spell checked and grammatically correct English.
- All references, figures, and tables should be numbered in sequence starting from 1 and MUST be duly cited / referred within the text.
- Adhere to page size (A4 : 8.27"X11.69"), page margin size (top:2.05", bottom:2.05", left/inside: 1.73", right/outside: 1.73"), line spacing ( 'single' ), and font style ( 'Times' ), font sizes (Title: 14pt - bold, Abstract: 9 pt, Keywords: 9 pt, Section header : 12 pt - bold, Subsection header: 10 pt - bold, Table and figure caption: 10 pt - bold, Text body: 10 pt) as prescribed in Springer template, do not manually alter ANY of these parameters.
- A reference should bear following parameters in proper format: author name(s), title of article/book, conference/journal name, volume, issue, page numbers, and publication year.
- Any article, not in format, will be subjected to rejection without any judgment on its quality.
- The articles should be own work of the authors. If any work is referred from others (or some other work by the author), proper acknowledgement should be given. Plagiarism of any type, if detected, will lead to rejection of the articles anytime.
Step B: Submitting for Review
- Click on the link submit your paper and submit your article with properly mentioning article title, authors names and other details that will be asked.
- Create / sign up for an Easychair account if you do not have one.
- Fill proper metadata of the article in Easychair as they exist in your article. Title, Abstract, Keywords, list of authors (in order) and their affiliation should be mentioned in Easychair while submitting.
- You will be assigned an unique article ID of your submitted article, which you should remember and use for any correspondence.
- Page size of an article should not exceed 15 in any case. Desired page size is minimum 10.
- You need not upload editable source files (.doc or .docx or LaTeX files) for review. Submit single PDF files only. If your article is selected, you will later be asked for the source files.
- Review decision will be e-mailed to authors.
- No offline submission request through e-mail or surface mail will be entertained.
Note: Any revision / uploading a new version / updating author information can be done on a through Easychair account.
Step C: After Acceptance
- Preparing and uploading of the Camera Ready Article:
The final camera-ready copy of the papers must be in Springer format with a length of maximum 15 pages. Over-length charges will apply for each extra page beyond 11 pages. However, it is desired that maximum number of pages in an article should not exceed 15 pages in any circumstance. Check Step A: Manuscript preparation above for formatting the camera ready article. Upload camera-ready PDF on to the Easychair with desirable items.
- Paying Registration Fee:
Calculate the registration fee according to your page length and type of authorship as directed in REGISTRATION page and make payment using Direct Transfer or NEFT Transfer or demand draft. Do not forget to keep the pay-in-slip or Challan or online payment receipt. You need the scanned copy of it or scan of the DD to complete next steps.
- Filling up of the Registration Form, which can be found in MS WORD format or in PDF. format
- Filling up of the Consent to Publish Form, which can directly be downloaded from here
- Mailing the following items in .zip / .rar format to email@example.com.
a. The Camera ready Article source files, preferably in MS Word format
b. Scanned copy of filled in Registration Form.
c. Scanned copy of filled in Consent to Publish Form.
d. Proof of studentship (valid on 20-JULY-2018) for availing Student Registration (if applicable) signed by head of the department/course coordinator/registrar/director/principal.
e. Scan of registration fee pay-in-slip/voucher of online transfer/DD payable to RIET ( whichever applicable ).
- Submission of original demand draft by above mentioned registration deadlines.
Step D: Presentation Preparatio
Electronic presentation facility will be available and presentation time is limited to 10 minutes including the question and answer session.
All papers are checked for plagiarism by a software and reviewed by the reviewers to check the originality, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. Acceptance of papers will be communicated to authors by email. The authors of the accepted papers will be allowed to make corrections in accordance with the suggestions of the reviewers and submit final camera-ready papers within the stipulated deadline.
A/c : Rajasthan Institute of engineering & technology college
A/C No.: 30405245348
Branch: SBI, Bhankrota, Jaipur
IFCS Code: SBIN0011396
Rajasthan Institute Engineering and Technology
Ajmer Road, Jaipur,
Prof. Kapil Dev Sharma , firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Sachin Sharma, email@example.com, +919414017960,
Mrs. Shikha Chaudhary , firstname.lastname@example.org +9414017883
Copyright © Riet 2018 - All Rights Reserved